Day 4 of our SUPER Sale of the Day feature!
One product. One day. One SUPER low price.
To see all of our sale items, click for our Bike and Wheel Mega Sale!
Today’s item is a 2013 Merida Scultura SL frameset with FSA cranks:
2013 Merida Scultura SL frameset [Size S/M] + 2 seatposts [std + monolink]
FSA SL-K BB386 carbon crankset [ size 172.5 x 53/39]
The frameset: Merida Scultura SL Team
- Size: S/M – Size 54.5 top tube
- Condition: Barely ridden for 200 km by shop mechanic Jesse James, fork cut as shown
- Details: Merida’s lightest and most comfortable model, ridden by Team Lampre in the 2013 Pro Tour. Full internal cable routing, tapered fork, BB386, carbon dropouts…this baby is an awesome ride.
- Heritage: Designed in Germany and manufactured in Taiwan, in case you are interested.
Frame Package MSRP = $3,299 / Sale = $2,299 / Today = $1,850
The Package Includes:
- Frame: 800 gram Merida Scultura SL with BB386 and flax-fiber seat-stays
- Fork: Tapered full carbon with carbon dropouts
- Headset: Integrated with Merida carbon top-cap
- Seatpost #1: 27.2 Merida carbon for standard rails
- Seatpost #2: 27.2 Merida carbon for Monolink
FSA SL-K BB386 crankset add-on: MSRP = $599 / Sale = $499 / Today = $300
- Details: 172.5 length x 53/39 chainrings, BB cups included, 200 km ridden
NOTE: WHEELS, GROUPSET, BAR AND STEM NOT INCLUDED – PLEASE INQUIRE IF INTERESTED
- Read Jesse and Paul’s take full on the bike here or check bikeradar.com for their awesome look at the team edition of this killer rig!
- Plus see the full road.cc review that said that “Team Lampre’s new ride is lightweight and stiff – of course – but highly comfortable with it. Outstanding performance.”