Caletti Adventure Road
A fast road ride with friends on Saturday, finding out where that dirt road leads to on Sunday, riding to work on Monday and taking the long way home – this versatile machine does it all in style.
The Adventure Road bike lives in the sweet spot of agility and stability – between the tight geometry of a Road Racer and the relaxed posture of a Gravel bike. We’ve been building and refining them for years and it has become our most popular model.
- Better brake control and tire clearance with disc brakes
- Wide tires: comfortable, confident, capable. Choose a fast road 28mm or a cobble gobbling 38mm or anything in between.
- Premium, size-specific tubing that is comfortable and durable includes oversized bi-oval down tube, large diameter chainstays, with svelte seatstays to maximize comfort and performance.
- 2 bikes in 1 : with a spare set of wheels it’s like having 2 bikes : fast road tires on one and bigger treads for the dirt.
- Thru axles are a robust and modern attachment system that reduce wheel flex and brake rub.
- The stellar Enve Gravel Road Disc brake fork is solid, stable, comfortable, lightweight, and while it will let you run up to 38mm tires, a 28mm doesn’t look out of place as it does on big gravel forks. And it comes with a matching carbon fender.