CASTELLI x BLACKSMITH Jersey
Designed by Blacksmith, made by Castelli.
When Castelli engineered the first aero jersey for road racing back in 2006, everyone thought we were crazy. Back then, aero was only for TTs. Performance clothing meant moisture management. And you could win the Tour de France with a baggy jersey that was little more than a polyester T-shirt. Even our aerodynamic consultants expected limited gains, so we named the jersey Split Second, though, like now, we thought even small gains were worth pursuing. In the end the gains were pretty substantial, and we completely revolutionized the look of the pro peloton.
Features and Details
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 km/h
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edge
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Drop tail allows perfect pocket placement while keeping jersey fitting well at waist
- 18°-32°C / 65°-90°F