A redesigned internal frame gives the wearer greater safety. Seamless technology joins the lower and upper parts of the shell to give it a refined, elegant look and improved aerodynamics. The new OCTOFIT+ adjustment system optimizes the helmet’s comfort and stability, while a vertical stabilizer across the nape of the neck provides ergonomic neck support and delivers enhanced balance and a customized fit. Its large rotation cap coated in a special rubber increases finger grip, and a reflective insert in the rear helps keep the helmet’s wearer even safer. The internal lining is made of CoolMax® fabric which, as well as being comfortable and quick-drying, is also removable and washable. As is standard with all KASK helmets, the Protone Icon has been developed in accordance with the KASK WG11 protocol, an objective, scientific approach to measuring the helmet’s performance against rotational impacts.
Features and Details
- Shell is exceptionally aerodynamic while offering excellent head coverage.
- Octo Fit tensioning with micro dial is comfortable, secure and easy to adjust.
- Polycarbonate layers in key areas improve protection and shock absorption.
- 3D Dry padding with open cell construction is comfortable and lightweight.
- Removable and washable inner padding.
- Inner padding and fabric are antibacterial treated.
- Eco-leather chinstrap is comfortable and durable.
- High visibility stickers are effective without detracting from aesthetics.