QUOC Extra Fine Merino Tech Wool Sock
A supremely comfortable cool weather cycling sock ideally suited to bikepacking, all-terrain riding and off-season training, the Tech Wool is made from 57% Australian merino and finished in unassuming green camouflage.
Tailored with a Terry knit compression arch for enhanced comfort, the sock features a unique anti-piling design created by intertwining Nylon yarn with merino wool, building in a lasting quality that holds a better shape and piles less than a 100% wool sock.
Anti-bacterial and steadfastly odour resistant, the Tech Wool benefits from merino wool's well-documented benefits, including its natural thermo-regulation properties that warm or cool as your temperature changes.
Features and Details
- Signature QUOC logo
- 15cm cuff height
- Compression arch with terry knit padding for maximum comfort
- Anti-pilling fabric design
- Natural Anti-bacterial / Anti-odor
- Optimal foot temperature regulation
- Quick moisture wicking & highly breathable
- Material: 57% Australian Merino wool, 41% Nylon, 2% spandex