Winspace T1550 Blacksmith x UNC Special Edition Pre-Order for G.L.E. Charity
Blacksmith x UNC Launch Winspace T1550 to get more kids on bikes in 2023!
Exclusive launch of the new Winspace T1550
$2399+tax CAD MSRP for frameset including seatpost and headset
$1000+tax CAD PRE-ORDER FOR SPRING DELIVERY*
Early Delivery (Aiming for April) - $100 in Canada / $200 in USA / $400 overseas
Late Delivery (Aiming for May) - FREE in Canada / $100 in USA / $300 overseas
* Remainder due upon delivery including chosen delivery date
Looking for a modern race bike at an incredible price, with style to spare?
Do you also want to help get disadvantaged youth on bikes?
Then Blacksmith Cycle and the United Nations of Cyclists (UNC) have you covered!
Blacksmith Cycle is proud to announce a limited edition livery of the all-new Winspace T1550 frameset in collaboration with UNC, with 10% of all proceeds going towards their partnership with G.L.E to get more kids on bikes!
This limited edition Winspace T1550 pre-order will be offered exclusively through Blacksmith Cycle with free shipping throughout North America. Deliveries are estimated to occur in May 2023, just in time for the summer cycling season.
Blacksmith is a performance-focused cycling retailer in Toronto, Canada that focuses on bespoke builds and handmade bikes, but with the overarching goal of supporting charitable initiatives in the cycling community. Blacksmith has worked with Princess Margaret Cancer Hospital to create Northern Pass, a charity ride that has raised over $2.5 million CAD in the past five years. Now we are turning our attention to getting more kids riding bikes through this initiative with Winspace, UNC and GLE.
UNC is a cycling team registered with the Ontario Cycling Association composed of a group of athletes focused on promoting diversity and inclusivity within and beyond cycling. Their primary activities include racing, group rides, social impact rides focused on creating awareness for key issues and fundraising. Their aim is to inspire everyone to ride and believe cycling can be a platform to bring positive change to all communities.
The G.L.E. Movement, which stands for Grow, Lead, Excel, is a not-for-profit organization that supports youth, teens and young adults in the Malton, Ontario community through local initiatives, resources and networks. Their aim is to engage community members through programming that supports physical, social and mental health.GLE has been able to give out 500 bikes in total since the beginning of their program launch in 2020 and we are hoping to help out to get more youth on bikes in 2023!
- New Winspace T1550 aero road disc frameset including seatpost
- Custom UNC x Blacksmith designed topographic paint edition
- Available for pre-order now with delivery this Spring
- Frameset MSRP of $2399 CAD (approx. $1765 USD)
- Pre-order with $1000 CAD deposit down
- April Shipping Window = $100 in Canada, $200 in the USA, $400 overseas
- May Shipping Window = FREE in Canada, $100 in the USA, $300 overseas
- Pre-order window will be open until January 22nd at midnight**
- New EPS molding manufacturing method for enhanced strength to weight ratio
- Integrated internal cabling with FSA ACR / Token headset system
- Aero features from T1500 improved upon
- Blacksmith and Team UNC decals optional
- Complete build options available through Blacksmith Cycle
- Model name: T1550
- Sizes: XS (410mm), S (440mm), M (470mm), L (510mm), XL (550mm)
- Headtube:1 1/8”-1 1/2” Tapered (headset included.)
- BB: BB86
- Seatpost: Proprietary Aero Seat Post (Included.)
- Brakes: Flat mount disc brake
- Front derailleur: Braze on
- Derailleur Routing: Di2 /Campy EPS / SRAM eTAP / Mechanical
- Tire clearance: Max. 700C*28C (officially)
- Wheel Axles: Disc Brake: 12mm through axle F100mm + R142mm
- Carbon fiber: Toray T800 and T700
- Weight: frame 1050+/-30g for M size (Unpainted)
- UCI approved: Yes
- Contents: Frame, Fork, Seatpost, Headset, Di2 cable stoppers, Spare Derailleur Hanger
- Warranty: Limited 3yr warranty on the frameset
- Retail Price: $2399 CAD / Approx. $1765 USD plus shipping and applicable tax
Learn more about UNC in this short video.
Read Hambini's fantastic review about the last generation T1500:
**Disclaimer: This pre-order is dependent upon a minimum number of framesets sold. If the minimum is not reached, all pre-orders will be fully refunded within 14 days of pre-order close.