7MESH Callaghan Jersey
Worn on its own, with a base layer, or as a mid-layer when paired with a jacket, the Callaghan is a versatile jersey, perfect for fresh road rides or off-season singlet rack.
A top of two halves, the Callaghan’s interior is made from merino wool, and the exterior, a wear-resistant polyester. Blending the warmth, odour resistance and temperature regulation of merino with a synthetic outer allows the Callaghan to wick faster, and better resist the rough and tumble that comes with roadside tube changes and forest fly-bys.
Tailored with reassuringly high neck, and trimmed with an easy-pull full-length zipper, the Callaghan includes two deep, angled rear pockets, detailed with internal sleeves to safely secure your phone, and headphone ports for routing cables. Reflective details complete the top.
Features and Details
- Merino Wool Poly Blend (with a brushed backer for warmth) 35% Merino / 65% Polyester
- Fast dry, warm wool.
- Two large angled pockets on the back for easy fall/winter access.
- Two internal sleeve pockets inside rear pockets to keep your phone secure.
- High neck for extra warmth.
- Low profile overlock seams
- Headphone ports in rear pockets