CASTELLI Women's Endurance bib
The main story of this short is the use of our renowned top-of-the-line Progetto X2 Air Donna seamless seat pad in a mostly traditional short, but in fact every little detail has been obsessed over to ensure your comfort on your next long endurance ride. A great pad is useless without great fit. The seams are placed around the hip area to create a perfect shape on the bike. The Endurance Evolution fabric has a soft hand while providing good compression and excellent moisture management. And it's all held in place with the amazingly comfortable GIRO3 leg gripper. On your long endurance rides you'll especially appreciate Castelli's drop-tail bib construction. The wider bib straps are free floating so you can cross them in front or back. They pull tight enough to keep your shorts in place, but when the need arises they stretch long enough that you can take a bathroom break without having to remove your jersey and bibs. This short offers exceptional value and is ready to deliver lasting comfort on your longest rides.
Features and Details
- Endurance Evolution fabric provides optimum muscle support and feels drier in nearly all conditions
- Anatomic cut for perfect on-bike fit
- Bib straps can cross in front or back and are extra elastic, allowing short to be pulled down for pee stops without removing bibs
- Women’s-specific Progetto X2 Air Donna seamless seat pad for even greater comfort and improved airflow
- GIRO3 leg grippers lie flat