Before smooth asphalt roads swept up and between mountains, there were quiet gravel paths.
The Refugio is made to handle all roads–paved, unpaved, and everything in between–with the liveliness of a road bike and the compliance of a cyclocross bike.
Choose your paths with confidence, let your frameset inspire your direction.
- Fully constructed from custom-ordered steel or titanium tubing provided by high-quality manufacturers
- Stinner Select flat-mount disc carbon gravel fork
- Includes Front Derailleur Clamp, Rear Derailleur Hangar, Seat Clamp, and Chainstay Protector
- Maximum tire clearance of 700c x 40mm or 650b x 47mm
- Maximum chainring clearance for Mid-Compact 52/36
- Dropout spacing: 142x12mm TA Rear, 100x12mm TA Front
- Flat-mount front and rear disc brakes
- External shift and brake cable routing
- Max rotor sizes: 160mm front, 160mm rear
- Front derailleur clamp: 28.6mm (Steel), 31.8mm (Ti)
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- English-threaded 68mm bottom bracket shell
- Carbon 1.5" tapered fork, 300mm steerer
- Fork crown race diameter: 33mm
- 44mm internal headtube diameter
- Headset: ZS44/28.6 Upper, EC44/33 Lower
Options list, paint info and stock geometry is shown in photos
Add $300 for worldwide shipping - Lead time is now 12 weeks or less