Curve Grovel CXR Ti Disc
Curve have taken their relaxed go anywhere steel Grovel frame and turned it into a lean mean titanium CX racing machine. More aggressive geo, a lower BB, thru-axle, short and sharp chain stays, and no extra weighty luxuries. With the liveliness that their Ti Frames offer, the Grovel CXR is definitely the sexier option.
Frame spec for building your CXR Frame -
- Double Butted 3AL 2.5V Titanium
- 12mm x 142mm Rear Dropout
- External cable routing - We opted for top tube cable routing
- Configured for 1 x drivetrains only. 2 x set ups please contact us.
- Threaded 68mm BSA bottom bracket.
- Custom machined 44mm head-tube. Press-In cup - type headset helps eliminate unwanted creaks.
- Hard wearing, easily refreshed raw Ti finish. Our standard finish is the two-tone, brushed/bead blasted finish with the asymmetric Curve artwork. Paint is an optional extra.
- Replaceable hanger.
- Tyre clearance - up to 700 x 38
- 12 x 142mm Skewer with grub screw supplied
- 31.8 Seatpost clamp*
- 27.2 Seatpost*
*Not included in frame price
|Effective Top Tube||515||535||546||565||585||595|
|Seat Tube Angle||75||74.5||73.5||73||72.5||72.5|
|Head Tube Angle||70||70.5||71.5||72||72.5||73|
|Chain Stay Length||425||425||425||425||425||425|
|Head Tube Length||110||120||130||140||155||170|
|Head Tube Diameter||44mm||44mm||44mm||44mm||44mm||44mm|
|Seat Clamp Size||31.8||31.8||31.8||31.8||31.8||31.8|
|Seat Post Size||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2||27.2|
|Weight Approx. (g)||1,400||1,420||1,440||1,480||1,530||1,550|
Frame only price = $2,019 USD or $2,599 CAD plus shipping from Australia