Curve Belgie Ti Disc Road
This product is currently sold out.
The Belgie Ti is a bike to be enjoyed. From your short n' sharp rides with your mates, to those long solo adventures or races across entire nations, this is the winning bike that took Jesse Carlsson across the 6,800km Trans Am race.
The Belgie Disc features classic lines with modern geometry, its tube sizes are sleek in appearance yet oversized and tapered for optimal stiffness and ride quality. It's titanium finish is timeless. With our Titanium frame range, we set out to deliver riders frames of hand built beauty and amazing ride quality with an accessible price tag. That was our target, we love the outcome!
Each model is hand built to perfection in the P.R.C. with a 6-8 week turnaround.
We designed the Belgie for riders who really love to ride. We use frame standards and interfaces that work, and don't present any surprises for your mechanic. They'll love building them, and you'll love riding them. Get in touch with us to ask about test riding one of our demo bikes!
Frame spec for building your Belgie Frame -
- 3AL 2.5V Titanium
- External cable routing - We opted for Down tube cable routing for gears.
- Central Top Tube brake cable for easy LH/RH cable routing.
- Replaceable frame hardware - barrel adjusters and bb cable guides are easily sourced.
- Threaded 68mm BSA bottom bracket.
- Custom machined 44mm head-tube. Press-In cup - type headset helps eliminate unwanted creaks.
- Hard wearing, easily refreshed raw Ti finish. Our standard finish is the two-tone, brushed/bead blasted finish with the asymmetric Curve artwork. Paint is an optional extra.
- Replaceable hanger.
- Tyre clearance - up to 700 x 28
- Rotor size - 140mm - Post mount
- 31.8 Seatpost clamp*
- 27.2 Seatpost*
Frame only price = $2,079 USD or $2,599 CAD plus shipping from Australia