Curve Belgie Ti Classic Road
This product is currently sold out.
The Belgie Ti Classic is a bike for the purists to enjoy. From your short n' sharp rides with your mates to those long solo adventures or races across entire nations -this is the winning bike (the disc version) that Jesse Carlsson rode on the 6,800km Trans Am bike race.
Classic lines with modern geometry, tubing that is sleek in appearance, yet are oversized and tapered for stiffness and ride quality. A titanium finish that is timeless and rim braking for that traditional build. With our Titanium frame range, we set out to present frames of hand built beauty and amazing ride quality with an accessible price tag. That was our target and we love the outcome.
Each model is hand built to perfection in the P.R.C. with a 6-8 week turnaround.
We designed the Belgie for riders who really love to ride. We use frame standards and interfaces that work, and don't present any surprises for your mechanic. They'll love building them, and you'll love riding them. Get in touch with us to ask about test riding one of our demo bikes!
Frame spec for building your Belgie Frame -
- 3AL 2.5V Titanium
- External cable routing - We opted for Down tube cable routing for gears.
- Central Top Tube brake cable for easy LH/RH cable routing.
- Replaceable frame hardware - barrel adjusters and bb cable guides are easily sourced.
- Threaded 68mm BSA bottom bracket.
- Custom machined 44mm head-tube. Press-In cup - type head set helps eliminate unwanted creaks.
- Hard wearing, easily refreshed raw Ti finish. Our standard finish is the two-tone, brushed/bead blasted finish with the asymmetric Curve artwork. New Nano Paint is an optional extra.
- Replaceable hanger.
- Tyre clearance - up to 700 x 25
- 31.8 Seatpost clamp*
- 27.2 Seatpost*
*Not included in frame price
Frame only price = $1,999 USD or $2,589 CAD plus shipping from Australia