The Protone weighs just 230g and uses a 3D Dry padding with a multi-layer open cell construction process to give a more comfortable ride. It has removable and washable inner padding, made from CoolMax® fabrics. KASK has also continued to use its Multi In-Moulding Technology to create a polycarbonate cover for the top, base ring and the back of the helmet’s shell. This is joined to the inner polystyrene cap via KASK’s In-Moulding Technology to improve the shell’s shock absorption. Its strengthened frame further reduces the risk of a shock breaking the shell.
Features and Details
- Shell is exceptionally aerodynamic while offering excellent head coverage.
- Octo Fit tensioning with micro dial is comfortable, secure and easy to adjust.
- Polycarbonate layers in key areas improve protection and shock absorption.
- 3D Dry padding with open cell construction is comfortable and lightweight.
- Removable and washable inner padding.
- Inner padding and fabric are antibacterial treated.
- Eco-leather chinstrap is comfortable and durable.
- High visibility stickers are effective without detracting from aesthetics.