Mason Bokeh Titanium
This product is currently sold out.
BOKEH TI FRAMESET
The Ultimate Adventure Bike, now in Titanium
Frameset = $4275 USD incl. headset (shipping not included)
650 + 700 wheel size options / Adventure Geometry / Handbuilt in Italy
BOKEH TI FRAMESET
The BokehTi takes all the characteristics of our hugely popular, award and review winning Bokeh Alu and adds the incredibly taut, propulsive ride that is made possible by a full custom Italian tubeset made just for us by Dedacciai. This is our ultimate smooth, comfortable, fast, Multi-Terrain, Continent Crushing, Ultra Endurance machine!
This frameset is designed for an engaging, spirited and dynamic ride across a hugely varied spectrum of surfaces and terrain. Take a look at our BokehTi details gallery for an idea of how owners have specified their builds to exactly suit their riding styles or planned adventures.
Detailing & Fittings: Our framesets are incredibly detailed with an extremely high level of finish. Everything that you’ll need is there - Our Mason MultiPort system for adaptable internal routing, rack mounts, mudguard mounts, dynamo light mounts, 3rd bottle bosses under the down tube, porting for electronic shifting. It’s extremely time consuming and requires a high level of skill to machine the frame and fit these parts, this is why many brands quote a ‘base-price’ and then charge you to add extras as listed above.
Many BokehTi owners build their framesets with two sets of HUNT wheels to really open up riding possibilities and maximise their investment. Sorted geometry, disc-brakes, thru-axle front and rear and huge clearances allow the Bokeh and BokehTi to accommodate a wide range of wheel and tyre size combinations. The framesets are specifically designed to take a 700c wheel with up to 45mm tyre or a 650b wheel with up to a 50mm tyre.
Each frame is welded to order and we refine your build whilst the frame is being built and finely finished, we then carefully assemble each bike at our Mason Cycles Workshop.
- Dedacciai, custom formed & shaped, Titanium 3AL-2.5V frame with Mason Parallax full carbon Thru-Axle fork.
- Mason-developed, Reynolds double-bend and tapered titanium chain stays.
- Reynolds 3D-Printed Titanium thru-axle dropouts.
- MASON 'Parallax' Thru-axle fork is fitted with boss for fixed/dynamo light set-ups.
- Micro-bead blast 'Structural Finish' with mirror-polished MASON GFX.
- 3rd Bottle cage bosses on the underside of the down tube designed to work seamlessly with Fabric bottles and tool kegs.
- Fully-fitted with all boses and frame features as standard.
- 12mm 'F-Stop' Front and Rear thru-axles.
- Mason MultiPort system for adaptable internal routing.
FULL GEOMETRY CHART
|SEAT TUBE C/T||500||520||540||560||580||60|
|SEAT TUBE C/C||453||473.0||493.5||513.7||534.1||554.2|
|FORK CROWN HEIGHT||398||398||398||398||398||398|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||115||130||145||155||165||185|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74||74||73||73||72.5||72.5|
|FRAME WEIGHT BOKEH||1600g||1640g||1690g||1730g||1770g||1820g|
|FORK WEIGHT PARALLAX||465g||465g||465g||465g||465g||465g|
|HANDLEBAR (OUTSIDE DIMENSION)||42||42||44||44||46||46|