Silca SuperPista Ultimate Floor Pump
This product is currently sold out.
WINNER OF THE INTERBIKE 'BEST IN SHOW' AWARD
The SILCA SuperPista has long set the standard of what a bicycle floor pump could and should be. As an object used before almost every ride, a floor pump has the ability to optimize the comfort and handling of your bicycle, to allow you to adjust the way a bicycle feels before a particular ride. They can bring great pleasure of use, or pain, suffering and frustration. A great floor pump must feel good in your hands, operate smoothly and consistently, and be stable under foot, regardless of what shoes you are wearing. It must also last the test of time, not letting you down in a race parking lot or hotel room far from home.
- Super heavy Vacuum cast Zinc base weighs 2 pounds but is only 5mm thick
- +/-1% accurate laboratory grade gauge, 0-160psi and 0-60psi gauge
- Rosewood handles with ergonomics equal to high-end culinary knives
- 3mm Italian leather gasket for unmatched surface sealing
- Stainless steel Automotive brake line used for the hose handles 12,000 psi
- Magnetic dock manages the fully 17-4 stainless steel chuck when not in use