Spooky is back with the Mulholland Road...
We won't wax poetic on lateral stiffness and vertical compliance, but we could. The tubeset was chosen specifically for an important purpose as well. A combination of tubes from Dedacciai and US-made dropouts, each one chosen as the perfect ingredient for its purpose.
To ensure you arrive at the final sprint as fresh as possible we've employed tapered seatstays that absorb road chatter. When you wind up for the final 75m or jump out of the saddle at 18% the chainstays we've chosen ensure every last watt you can muster moves you forward.
Jack of all trades, master of none? Hardly. This bike is the Ace of Spades.
- All aluminum bikes are being made by Frank the Welder in Vermont
- We're using Dedacciai tubing mixed with US-made bottom brackets, head tubes, and dropouts
- Bikes are finished to order, meaning you choose Di2, mechanical, or eTap shifting
- Bikes have big tire clearance, we are building them based around clearing a Vittoria Pave 27 on a 23mm wide rim with ample clearance around the tire
- We are only making 25 bikes at launch in the first batch, we already have a handful spoken for
- Frames ship roughly 2 weeks after order confirmation
- Bikes will use a 30.9 seatpost, 35mm front derailleur clamp, and a 44mm head tube
- The launch bikes are shipping with an ENVE 2.0 tapered fork (1-1/8" to 1-1/4") and a Chris King Inset8 headset
- Frameset price = $2,100 USD + $50 shipping within the USA / $100 to Canada
- Custom upgrades include:
- Geometry = $300-500 // Fork Decals = $50 // Custom Fork Painting = $300+