STANDERT Kreissäge Disc Frameset
The Kreissäge is an aluminium road bike frame made to go fast, brake late, hit the apex, accelerate out of turns and sprint for whatever you are sprinting for. Agile, direct, responsive, safe. Control is fast.
Features and Details
- Internal Di2 cable routing for tidy looks and reduced wear and tear. External brake cables for ease of service and external cable stops for mechanical shifting optional.
- Custom T47 bb shell with machined inside for optimized weight and space for internal cable routing
- Tire clearance to fit up to 30mm tires
- High end Scandium Aluminium frame with full carbon fork
- Race proven geometry for superior pedaling efficiency and handling
- Engineered in Berlin, Made in Italy
- Ultegra Di2 12-speed
- Hunt alloy wheels
- Alloy cockpit from Pro, Deda, Zipp, etc.
- Tires and bartape included
- Total = $7448.00
- Upgrades are available on request