STANDERT Kreissage RS
The Kreissäge RS is here to get the most out of every shot you take. Stiffer, lighter and faster than ever. Made from Scandium aluminium. Fully integrated cabling. Proven race winning geometry. Simply the best racing bike frame we’ve ever made. Made to go fast, brake late, hit the apex, accelerate out of turns and sprint for whatever you are sprinting for. Agile, direct, responsive, safe. Control is fast.
With the shapes of bikes getting weirder and generic at the same time we stick to our classy design but give it the latest update of fully integrated cabling and optimized Scandium tubing.
Features and Details
- Full internal cable routing for electronic and mechanical groupsets
- Custom T47 bb shell with machined inside for optimized weight and space for internal cable routing
- Tire clearance to fit up to 30mm tires
- High end Scandium Aluminium frame with full carbon fork
- Race proven geometry for superior pedaling efficiency and handling
- Engineered in Berlin, Made in Italy
- Ultegra Di2 12-speed
- Hunt alloy wheels
- Alloy cockpit from Pro, Deda, Zipp, etc.
- Tires and bar tape included
- Total = $4899 CAD on top of frame set price
- Upgrades or additional build packages are available on request