We live for the open roads and the places they lead us. Our most iconic frame is named after Santa Barbara's epic twisting road climb, Gibraltar.
The Gibraltar features responsive geometry to create a road bike that accelerates over steep pitches, races across the flats, and barrels down descents.
Feel the spirit of the road, be one with the Gibraltar.
- Fully constructed from custom-ordered steel or titanium tubing provided by high-quality manufacturers
- Stinner Select road calliper carbon road fork
- Includes Front Derailleur Clamp, Rear Derailleur Hangar, Seat Clamp, and Chainstay Protector
- Maximum tire clearance of 28mm
- Maximum chainring clearance for 53/39
- Dropout spacing: 130mm QR Rear, 100mm QR Front
- Standard Road Caliper Brakes
- External shift and brake cable routing
- Seat tube collar: 29.8mm (Steel), 31.8mm (Ti)
- Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6mm (Steel), 31.8mm (Ti)
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- English-threaded 68mm bottom bracket shell
- Carbon 1.5" tapered fork, 300mm steerer
- Fork crown race diameter: 40mm
- 44mm internal headtube diameter
- Headset: ZS44/28.6 Upper, EC44/40 Lower
Options list, paint info and stock geometry is shown in photos
Add $300 for worldwide shipping - Lead time is now 12 weeks or less