Pure off-road riding requires a lack of fear, undying imagination, and a complete sense of adventure.
Take on bigger challenges with the Romero. Try out that single-track you've been eyeing over the hill, or practice your handling skills through rock gardens.
Whatever lies in front of you–mud, sand, rocks–the Romero can handle it.
- Fully constructed from custom-ordered steel or titanium tubing provided by high-quality manufacturers
- Stinner Select post-mount disc carbon cyclocross fork
- Includes Rear Derailleur Hangar, Seat Clamp, and Chainstay Protector
- Maximum tire clearance of 700x45c or 27.5x2.1"
- Maximum single chainring clearance for 42T
- Dropout spacing: 142x12mm TA Rear, 100x12mm TA Front
- Post-mount front and rear disc brakes
- External shift and brake cable routing
- Max rotor sizes: 160mm front and rear
- Seat tube diameter: 29.8mm (Steel), 31.8mm (Ti)
- Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6mm (Steel), 31.8mm (Ti)
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- English-threaded 68mm bottom bracket shell
- Carbon 1.5" tapered fork, 350mm steerer
- Fork crown race diameter: 40mm
- 44mm internal headtube diameter
- Headset: ZS44/28.6 Upper, EC44/40 Lower
Options list, paint info and stock geometry is shown in photos
Add $300 for worldwide shipping - Lead time is now 12 weeks or less