TACX Flux 2 Smart Trainer
Pick Up or Local Delivery ONLY
This connected home trainer offers more realistic sensations and more precise measurements of the power in addition to all its functions which allow you to train efficiently and pleasantly indoors.
Give it your all. This trainer withstands sprints of 2000 watts. It will make you sweat on 16% slopes that support your strongest sprints. Because precision matters. Measure your power precisely, to the nearest 2.5%. Improve your performance with your favorite apps including Zwift and Tacx. Take advantage of training programs designed to suit your physical condition and help you reach your personal goals. Face off against real-time opponents, download GPS data, browse 3D maps and more. The FLUX 2 Smart communicates via BLUETOOTH Smart technology and the ANT + FE-C protocol.
The trainer comes with additional axle adapters to optimize axle compatibility. It is compatible by default with 142 x 12 mm and 148 x 12 mm axles.
Finally a trainer that does not wake up the whole household when you start a sprint.
Features and Details
- Not suitable for specialized SCS
- Shimano and SRAM systems: 8-11 speed
- Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately
What's in the Box
- Flux 2 Smart Trainer
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm)
- Direct drive quick release with adapter set (142 x 12 mm and 148 x 12 mm)
- 1-month Tacx Premium software