This product is currently sold out.
AN URSUS CLASSIC.
Athon are the perfect synthesis of the must have features that you’ll need from a road racing cycling wheel. Yet selected for training by professional teams which have chosen Ursus, it has stood for reliability in classic races such as the “Strade Bianche”. An aluminum low profile (24 mm) rim, associated with a pair of smooth Ursus CNC machined hubs, makes Athon extremely comfortable, supersoft on roughness, slight uphill and responsive at the same time.
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
• Material: Clincher rim in alloy 6005 T6 anodizzato nero.
• Height profile: 24 mm, Wide profile: 20 mm
• Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
• Braking surface: Alloy
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tire 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25.
• Rim designation:622 x 14 C
• Front: Ursus RSJ24F
• Rear: Ursus RSJ24F
• Material: Black hubs in alloy. Seal ball bearing high fluidity SKF.
• Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
• Braking system: Pads for alloy
• Quick Release: Ursus WB05 alloy quick release with CrMoLi Axle
MADE IN ITALY QUALITY
• Head Type: straight pull head and bend head rear cassette body side
• Nipples: external brass nipples thread lock system
• Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
• Spokes: inox flat; front: radial; rear: 8-16 radial/ 3° crossing right side