A CLASSIC HAS BECOME DISC.
A cycling wheel optimized for disc braking system. Athon are the perfect synthesis of the must have features that you’ll need from a road racing cycling wheel. Yet selected for training by professional teams which have chosen Ursus, it has stood for reliability in classic races such as the “Strade Bianche”. An aluminum low profile (24 mm) rim, associated with a pair of smooth Ursus CNC machined hubs, makes Athon extremely comfortable, supersoft on roughness, slight uphill and responsive at the same time.
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
• Material: Clincher rim in alloy 6005 T6 anodizzato nero.
• Height profile: 24 mm, Wide profile: 20 mm
• Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
• Braking surface: Alloy
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tire 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25.
• Rim designation:622 x 14 C
• Front: XD30F – 100X9 Rear: XD30R – 135X10
• Front: thru axle XD30F – QR15 Rear: thru axle XD30R – 142X12
• Front: thru axle XD30F – QR12 Rear: thru axle XD30R – 135X12
• Material: ergal 7075 black anodized hubs with double sealed ball bearings high fluidity SKF.
• Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / SRAM XD
• Braking system: Disk international standard 6 holes
• Quick Release: WB63 Alloy quick release