Ursus Blaze 37
This product is currently sold out.
THE LOW WEIGHT MEDIUM PROFILE WHEEL.
There’s no more need to choose between aerodynamics and reactivity. The solution is Made in Italy: its superlight alloy 37 mm rim provides the qualities of standard road racing clincher wheels, making Blaze 37 the perfect choice for all routes. Alloy hubs with Ursus BBS technology ensure the best smoothness on pedals. Whether you are an amateur, a long-distance rider or a racing Gladiator, you’ll find what you’re looking for.
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
• Material: Clincher rim in alloy 7075.
• Height profile: 37 mm, Wide profile: 23 mm
• Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
• Braking surface: Alloy
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tire 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25.
• Rim designation:622 x 17 C
• Front: Ursus RSJ24F
• Rear: Ursus RSJ24F
• Material: Black hubs in alloy. Seal ball bearing high fluidity SKF.
• Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
• Braking system: Pads for alloy
• Quick Release: Ursus WB05 alloy quick release with CrMoLi Axle
MADE IN ITALY QUALITY
• Head Type: straight head and bend head
• Nipples: red aluminium external thread lock system
• Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
• Spokes: inox flat; front: radial; rear: 8-16 radial/ 3° crossing right side