Ursus Guaro Rear Disc
This product is currently sold out.
STOP THE STOPWATCH.
Here is Ursus Gauro, the lenticular road racing cycling wheel which is became through the years the lethal weapon of various champions during time trial stages of the most important tours worldwide. When the challenge is against time, Gauro makes you fly, thanks to its moderate weight and its aerodynamic shape. You will be able to benefit from the low friction of this disk wheel, extremely reactive, till the finish line comes on sight.
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
• Material: Monocoque 100% carbon fiber.
• Wide profile: 20 mm
• Braking surface: carbon
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tire 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25.
• Rim designation: Tubular 28’’ Ø 700
• Material: Carbon-alloy black; axle in alloy Al 7075. Seal ball bearing.
• Compatibility: Shimano/Campagnolo/SRAM
• Braking system: Blue brake pads for carbon rim provided by Ursus
• Quick Release: Ursus WB04 alloy quick release with CrMoLi Axle