Ursus Miura C37
This variant is currently sold out
THE BEST FOR CLINCHER.
Road racing cycling wheel Miura C37 is the Ursus concept for clincher. A 37 mm profile UD monocoque rims with HPS shield that provides improved dissipation of heating derived from prolonged braking on the carbon. Equipped with aluminum hubs featuring low friction technology Ursus BBS, carbon-aluminum hubs are available as well on request.
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
CARBON FIBER UD
• Material: Monocoque 100% carbon fiber 3K HPS heating protection shield.
• Height profile: 36 mm, Wide profile: 24 mm
• Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
• Braking surface: carbon
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tire 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25.
• Rim designation: ETRTO 622x17C
• Front: Ursus RSJ24F
• Rear: Ursus RSJ24R
• Material: Black hubs in alloy. Seal ball bearing high fluidity SKF.
• Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
• Braking system: Blue brake pads for carbon rim provided by Ursus
• Quick Release: Ursus WB05 alloy quick release with CrMoLi Axle
Also available with: Carbon-alloy black hubs in alloy 7075. Sealed ball bearing SKF
MADE IN ITALY QUALITY
• Head Type: straight pull head and bend head rear cassette body side
• Nipples: black external brass nipples thread lock system
• Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
• Spokes: inox flat; front: radial; rear: 8-16 radial/ 3° crossing right side