Ursus Miura T24 Tubulars
This product is currently sold out.
THE CHOICE OF PRO TEAMS.
Conceived to face the toughest world competitions and developed during the Giro d’Italia, “T” series road racing cycling wheels represent a choice for champions. A Made in Italy 3K carbon monocoque 24 mm rim, ideal for mountain-bikers. A pair of carbon-aluminum Ursus hubs ensuring the best energy transfer on asphalt, thanks to the BBS technology. Lightness, smoothness and responsiveness are the benefits of these Ursus MIURA T24 top class wheels dedicated to professional “Gladiators”.
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
MADE IN ITALY 3K CARBON FIBER
• Material: Monocoque 100% carbon fiber 3K HPS heating protection shield e HTG High TG resin
• Height profile: 24 mm, Wide profile: 22,3 mm
• Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
• Braking surface: carbon
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tubular 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25. Only for cyclocross diam. 700×33
• Rim designation: Tubular 28’’ Ø 700
INCREDIBLE SMOOTHNESS BY URSUS
• Front: Ursus RCS24F
• Rear: Ursus RCS24R
• Material: CARBON-ALLOY black ; Rear axle in alloy AL 7075. seal ball bearings high fluidity.
• Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
• Braking system: brake pads black prince Swiss stop
• Quick Release: : Ursus WB04 alloy quick release with CrMoLi Axle
• Head Type: straight pull head
• Nipples: black aluminium external type with locking system
• Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
• Spokes: SAPIM CX-Ray, radial/ 16-8 3° crossing right side