Ursus Miura T47 Team
This product is currently sold out.
THE CHOICE OF PRO TEAMS.
Conceived to face the toughest world competitions and developed during the Giro d’Italia, “T” series road racing cycling wheels represent a choice for champions. A Made in Italy 3K carbon monocoque 47 mm rim, ideal on every path, particularly aggressive on flats. A pair of carbon-aluminum Ursus hubs ensuring the best energy transfer on asphalt, thanks to the BBS technology and geometry of wheels. Reliability, lightness and power are the benefits of these Ursus MIURA T47 top class wheels dedicated to professional “Gladiators”. 100% made-in-Italy rims.
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
MADE IN ITALY 3K CARBON FIBER
• Material: Monocoque 100% carbon fiber 3K HPS heating protection shield e HTG High TG resin
• Height profile: 47 mm, Wide profile: 22,3 mm
• Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
• Braking surface: carbon
• Diameter valve hole: 6,5 mm
• Advised Tires: Tubular 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25. Only for cyclocross diam. 700×33
• Rim designation: Tubular 28’’ Ø 700
INCREDIBLE SMOOTHNESS BY URSUS
• Front: Ursus RCS24F
• Rear: Ursus RCS24R
• Material: CARBON-ALLOY black ; Rear axle in alloy AL 7075. seal ball bearings high fluidity.
• Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
• Braking system: brake pads black prince Swiss stop
• Quick Release: : Ursus WB04 alloy quick release with CrMoLi Axle
• Head Type: straight pull head
• Nipples: black aluminium external type with locking system
• Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
• Spokes: SAPIM CX-Ray, radial/ 16-8 3° crossing right side