Ursus Miura TS37 Disc Tubulars
This product is currently sold out.
MIURA TS37 DISC
GLADIATOR WHEELS FOR DISC BRAKES.
Cycling wheels optimized for disc braking system. Tried and tested for thousands of miles around the world by the Champions that have chosen Ursus, the series of road racing cycling wheels “TS” is available for every ambitious rider. An italian concept to favor smoothness and aerodynamics which is recognizable in the alloy hub, Made in Italy by Ursus, and in the 37 mm rim for tubular made of durable UD carbon monocoque. Suitable for any type of conditions, stoic on rises. Whether during practice or the more challenging competition, discover MIURA TS37 DISC and become a #Gladiator of cycling.
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER
• Material: Monocoque 100% unidirectional carbon fiber with HPS heating protection shield technology
• Height profile: 37 mm, Wide profile: 24 mm
• Rim holes: front 24 holes, rear 24 holes
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tubular 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25. Only for cyclocross diam. 700×33
• Rim designation: Tubular 28’’ Ø 700
INCREDIBLE SMOOTHNESS BY URSUS
• Front: XD30F – 100X9
• Front: thru axle XD30F-QR15 Rear: thru axle XD30R-142X12
• Front: thru axle XD30F-QR12 Rear: thru axle XD30R-135X12
• Material: ergal 7075 black anodized hubs with double sealed ball bearings high fluidity SKF.
• Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / SRAM XD
• Braking system: Disc international standard 6 holes
• Quick Release: : Ursus WB63 Alloy quick release
• Head Type: bend head
• Nipples: black aluminium external type with locking system
• Number of Spokes: 24 front and 24 rear
• Spokes: SAPIM CX-Sprint, front: 12/12 2° cross; rear: 12/12 2° cross