Ursus Miura TS47 Tubulars
This product is currently sold out.
WHEELS FOR GLADIATORS.
Tried and tested for thousands of miles around the world by the Champions that have chosen Ursus, the series of road racing cycling wheels “TS” is available for every ambitious rider.
An italian concept to favor smoothness and aerodynamics which is recognizable in the alloy hub, Made in Italy by Ursus, and in the 47 mm rim for tubular made of durable UD carbon monocoque. Suitable for any type of conditions, fantastic on flat roads. Whether during practice or the more challenging competition, discover MIURA TS47 and become a #Gladiator of cycling.
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
CARBON FIBER UD
• Material: Monocoque 100% carbon fiber UD – HPS heating protection shield.
• Height profile: 50 mm, Wide profile: 24 mm
• Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
• Braking surface: carbon
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tubular 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25. Only for cyclocross diam. 700×33.
• Rim designation: Tubular 28’’ Ø 700
• Front: Ursus RSJ24F
• Rear: Ursus RSJ24R
• Material: Black hubs in alloy. Seal ball bearing high fluidity SKF.
• Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
• Braking system: Blue brake pads for carbon rim provided by Ursus
• Quick Release: Ursus WB05 alloy quick release with CrMoLi Axle
MADE IN ITALY QUALITY
• Head Type: straight pull head and bend head rear cassette body side
• Nipples: black external brass nipples thread lock system
• Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
• Spokes: inox flat; front: radial; rear: 8-16 radial/ 3° crossing right side