Here are our stated policies:
1. All Blacksmith Cycle purchases are treated as custom orders, and any changes or cancellations must be made within 48 hours unless shipment has already been sent.
2. Please note that additional charges may apply, including:
- custom options such as paint or geometry;
- shipping and insurance costs;
- design fees for projects beyond our normal scope.
We will confirm any of these details after you place your order.
3. After 48 hours have passed, your order is no longer able to be altered in any way - no refunds and no exchanges, other than for errors on our part, of course.
Exceptions: clothing and shoe exchanges are permitted for size, item must be in new condition with all tags and boxes, and return authorization requested within 30 days.
Any other returns or refunds granted will be offered at the discretion of Blacksmith Cycle and a minimum 15% cancellation fee will be applied.
4. All orders will ship from Toronto, Ontario, Canada via Canada Post Express or FedEx shipping services at quoted costs. Canadian customers must pay appropriate provincial taxes.
5. Please note that we must state the full value of your order for customs purposes, otherwise the package is NOT insured to the full value, and any risk or loss in this circumstance would fall entirely on the purchaser.
6. Yes, we can take Visa, Mastercard, and Amex.
7. Bicycling is an inherently dangerous sport, so be careful!
8. Crash Replacement Policy: yes, we have a 25% crash-replacement policy on ALL goods. You ride it, wreck it, don't sweat it, just take 25% off a replacement.
9. Blacksmith DOES NOT directly guarantee, warrant, or endorse any of our products and rely explicitly on our manufacturers and their warranty provisions when dealing with any product failure situation. We always do our best on your behalf, but we are sometimes at the mercy of our suppliers...hence the crash-replacement policy.
10. We suggest ALL purchases be taken to a local professional mechanic for installation.
11. Finally, please read all fine print and disclaimers during checkout process for exact policies and details on shipping, returns and more.
12. Exchange or refund on unworn and unwashed soft goods will be excepted for 30 days after purchase. Unfortunately due to nature of bib shorts and tights, we can not except returns or exchanges on them.
13. All online orders for return are at the buyers expense. Please email Blacksmith Cycle and only once an RA# has been sent, mail the item back to
Black Smith Cycle
345 Sorauren Ave. #4
Note: Please state clearly that your item is a RETURN with no value, and request either tracking or signature confirmation upon delivery.
The Blacksmith Cycle Team