FARA F/Gravel Frameset
The F/Gravel is built of robust carbon materials making it ready to tackle anything nature can throw at it. As on all of our frames, we combine simple, user-friendly solutions and clean, Nordic design into the perfect package. Whether your adventure takes you over high mountain plains or through urban jungles, the F/Gravel is the perfect companion.
The incredibly capable F/Gravel can handle nearly any type of terrain you throw at it. Ride it like a hard-tail mtb, or cruise silky gravel on long bike-packing adventures. With up to 700c x 50mm tire clearance this is by far our most versatile bike in our range. The frame features fully internal cable routing and the Internal Stash Hatch storage, our own Integrated Bikepacking System, with a multitude of attachment points for carrying gear on any adventure. The Frameset only option includes all necessary hardware, such as Token A-box, a set of lightweight thru axles and a set of grommets and bolts.
Features and Details
- Carbon fibre frame and fork construction
- Frame weight 1050g weight.
- Fully internal Token S-Box cable routing.
- Curved seat stays for increased comfort.
- Integrated Stash-Hatch.
- Integrated Bikepacking System.
- Universal 27.2mm round seatpost.
- T47 Bottom bracket.
- Wide tire capabilities up to 700x50mm.
- Intuitive fit geometry.
- Integrated fender mounts.
- Triple fork cargo mounts.
- Direct mount front brake for 160mm rotors.
- 12mm thru axles.
*Contact us to order your own FARA in any model, size or colour*