We have been special ordering Litespeeds for our customers
for some time.
For 2012 there are some exciting new options from the Chattanooga boys:
- In the works for over 5 years: Ultra-light with new BB386 standard, Tapered headset and offset drive-train for unbelievable stiffness. One of only 3 frames in the world on what may become the new industry BB standard.
Early adopters? Here you go.
[caption id="attachment_1094" align="alignnone" width="576" caption="New L1R - Cervelo killer at an awesome price - $2,900"]
- The neo-pro's aero frameset - BB30, huge stiffness, great durability and available for mechanical or electric shifting.
[caption id="attachment_1095" align="alignnone" width="576" caption="Aero, stiff, and that seatpost comes off! Under $5,000 with Ultegra Di2 or $3,600 with Ultegra"]
- Litespeed still produces gorgeous titanium framesets in Tennessee. 6/4 ti specially shaped for ride quality and stiffness with proprietary WRAP headtube technology.
[caption id="attachment_1098" align="alignnone" width="576" caption="Beautiful detail from the Ti masters - $3,999"]
- Looking for an entry-level carbon bike with Shimano components that isn't going to be seen on every corner? Look no further than the M1 - aero shapes, T24 carbon, and full Shimano 105 / FSA components will get you into road racing in the right way!
[caption id="attachment_1097" align="alignnone" width="576" caption="The budget racer's choice for unbeatable value - $2,300 COMPLETE"]
And last, but not least...
- Industry first 29" specific tubeset, adjustable angle front head-tube for ultimate fork compatibility, and Press Fit BB30...oh baby.
[caption id="attachment_1099" align="alignnone" width="576" caption="Ti monster truck! Now available for order - $2,600 for frame and headset"]
As always, email or call
with any questions! Best, Mike.