Industry leader Tour Magazine's recent Ultegra-Di2 road test shows that Storck is truly world-class and that electric shifting is now becoming more accessible to a wider audience than ever.
The hand's down test winner in a shoot-out with all major players? Storck's Scentron U-Di2, which thrashed the competition on the way to claiming the title, stomping all over most of the big "Tour" brands...
So when we say we only carry only the world's best bikes, we mean it.
The overall Tour Magazine results:
Ranking. Model - Frameset score + Build Kit score (lower raw score is better):
1. Storck Scentron U-Di2 - 1.8 + 1.8
2. Trek Madone 5.9 - 1.9 + 1.8
3. Giant TCR Advanced Zero - 1.9 + 2.0
4. Felt F3 - 2.1 + 1.7
5. Steven's Xenon Di2 - 1.8 + 2.1
6. Cannondale SuperSix Ui2 - 2.2 + 1.9
7. Focus Cayo Evo - 2.0 + 2.3
8. BMC Roadracer SL01 Di2 - 2.4 + 2.0
9. Fuji Gran Fondo - 2.2 + 2.7
Tour Magazine called the Scentron a "real Kracker"!!
With a 1000 gram frame weight, tapered fork, matte paint and full electric internal routing,
grab your own today for only $2299 in our online store, or as a complete bike for just $4699!
PLUS now take 10% off + FREE shipping with check-out code "storck"