We have three pretty exciting sales happening over the next few months to clear the decks for our 2013 models.
First up is our BTAC Expo HALF PRICE Sample Sale, starting Tuesday - details below.
FRAMESETS (can also be custom-built):
1.a Parlee TT - Size M Tall - 2011 colour scheme - integrated rear hidden brake Was $3799 now $1899 with frame, 3T fork, carbon seatpost, and rear brake "My appraisal of the Parlee TT is that it performed in a flawless manner during my testing time." - 19/20 Score, Australian Tri Mag
1.b Fondriest TF-Zero frameset - SOLD
2. Carrera Carbon Cross - Size 52 top tube - ridden 20 demo miles Was $1999 now $899 for frame, fork and headset as pictured Features: monocoque design for light weight + stiffness; hand-painted in Italy, full carbon frameset and fork
3. Cyfac Proxidium - Size 56 - ridden 500 miles Was $1,899 with custom paint now $850 for frame, Columbus carbon fork and headset Features: Hand-made in the Loire Valley, France and custom painted in Giro pink, this hydroformed alloy frameset is far more comfortable tham you might imagine, with solid stiffness and amazing handling [Add in the matching pink FSA SL-K bar, stem and seatpost for only $100]
4. Fondriest TF-2 - SOLD
5. Scapin Style - Size XL (58 top tube) - ridden 900 miles by store owner Was $4,795 now only $2,250 (way less than half price) for frame, fork and ISP Features: Hand-made-in-Italy combination of Columbus Spirit steel and 3K hi-mod carbon for the ultimate metal/carbon mix. I'd describe it as a steel bike, but with a lower weight and more BB stiffness.
6. Museeuw MF-1 Lugano SOLD
7. Independent Fabrication Ti Factory Lightweight SOLD8. Museeuw MF-XX - Size 58 top tube - 400 km Was $5,499 now $2,599 for frame, fork, headset, integrated brakes, Features: Museeuw's ultimate racing frameset, with integrated hidden braking, BB30 and assymetric seatube for mega doses of both stiffness and comfort, with Museeuw's legendary handling. By far Museeuw's lightest frameset at 1000 grams.
9. Van Dessel Rivet - SOLD
10. Scapin Fazer Electric, Size 56, Ridden 400 miles Was $4,799 now $2,199 for frame, fork, headset and ISP Features: Scapin's top hand-made-in-Italy carbon frameset from 2011 has received praise in various media reviews, including GloryCycle's Clive de Souza who proclaimed it a "true superbike". Tapered fork and BB30 combine with unique Scapin CFS seat-stays for stiffness and comfort in one single package.
11. Viner Aeternum Stainless Steel SOLD
1. Storck Fascenario 0.6 - Size 59 - ridden 200 miles Was $15,999 now only $6,999 Features: Storck's top racing bike with integrated carbon brakes, Powerarms carbon crankset (172.5), Shimano Dura Ace Di2 electric groupset with hidden Calfee battery, ENVE carbon bar, stem and post, ENVE 1.65 clincher wheels (can be substituted) and topped off with a Shimano Flight Deck computer all at 13 lbs!! [Wheels not as shown]
2. Pegoretti Marcelo (Thelonious Monk edition) - SOLD
3. Pantani Corsair - Size 58 top tube - ISP and fork uncut - ridden once Was $6,499 now only $3,000 without wheels or $4,000 with wheels Features: Pantani's top monocoque racing bike, with ISP, tapered headtube and internal cable routing. Built complete with SRAM Red Yellow Edition (175mm cranks), Ritchey carbon stem and bar, and Fizik Arione carbon black+yellow saddle
4. Cannondale Super-X Custom Di2 "Muskokabaix" Cross Bike (Size 58) - ridden twice - insane deal: Was $15,999 complete with custom paint, now only $4,599 with one-year shop warranty!! Features: Start with a stock Cannondale Super-X, then add custom paint, a Hollowgram SL crankset, Shimano Dura Ace Di2 drivetrain with hidden Calfee battery, Campy Record brake levers modified with Shimano sattelite shift buttons, single speed front setup on a FiberLyte carbon chainring and guard, TRP CX-9 brakes, Enve 27.2 post, Pro Stealth Evo bar/stem painted to match, and Tune Schwarzbrenner Tubular wheels. OMFG!!!
Drop by the store for more sale items before they get posted online!!