As the 2016 model year approaches, we have some HUGE news.
We are launching some killer new wheel brands, available RIGHT NOW.
We'll preview 3 of them this week, starting with...
Knight Composites, Toronto
The scoop? Carbon wheels with the fastest aerodynamics in the industry
Why ride em? 35
mm carbon wheels that will add speed, guaranteed
Other details? Incredible "trailing edge" aero technology
blows all other away
Who are they? Three industry geniuses, including Toronto's own Kevin Quan
Bottom line? Zipp may have led the rounded carbon rim charge, and ENVE then carried the torch, but these guys have taken the lead
with unique thinking that stands on its own.
Click to download any of the following from Knight:
/ Knight Composites Brochure
/ Procycling's Knight 65/95 review
Road Wheelsets - Pricing in CAD:
- Knight 35 Clinchers on DT Swiss 240 Hubs - $2989 - BLACK logos in stock
- Knight 65 Clinchers on DT Swiss 240 Hubs - $2989 - available for order
- Knight 85 Clinchers on DT Swiss 240 Hubs - $3335 - available for order
Custom builds also available on Tune, Chris King, or White-Industries hubsets with the below rim prices - check #Blacksmithwheels on Instagram for some of our custom work!
Road Rims - Pricing in CAD:
- Knight 35 or 65 Clinchers - 20/24 H - $919 each - available for order
- Knight 85 Clinchers - 16/20 H - $1149 each - available for order
New tubulars and disc-specific wheels are launching at Eurobike this week, and right now we'd be hard-pressed to recommend a better all-round wheelset than the Knight 35 clinchers, which is why we have them in stock!
Free shipping across North America as always and yes we can charge in USD.