Here are our stated policies:
1. All Blacksmith Cycle purchases are custom orders, so we will contact you within 48 hours to handle all the details, including delivery times.
2. Please note that additional charges may apply, including:
- custom options such as paint or geometry;
- shipping and insurance costs;
- design fees for projects beyond our normal scope.
We will confirm all of these details after you place your order.
3. You will have the opportunity to cancel or alter your order should any conditions not be to your liking. Once confirmed, your order is no longer able to be altered in any way - no refunds and no exchanges, other than for errors on our part, of course. [Exception: clothing and shoe exchanges are permitted for size, item must be in new condition with all tags and boxes, customer responsible for shipping charges]
4. All orders will ship from Toronto, Ontario, Canada via Canada Post Express or FedEx shipping services at quoted costs. Canadian customers must pay appropriate provincial taxes.
5. Please note that we must state the full value of your order for customs purposes, otherwise the package is NOT insured to the full value, and any risk or loss in this circumstance would fall entirely on the purchaser.
6. Yes, we can take Visa, Mastercard, and Amex.
7. Bicycling is an inherently dangerous sport, so be careful!
8. Crash Replacement Policy: yes, we have a 25% crash-replacement policy on ALL goods. You ride it, wreck it, don't sweat it, just take 25% off a replacement.
9. Blacksmith DOES NOT directly guarantee, warrant, or endorse any of our products and rely explicitly on our manufacturers and their warranty provisions when dealing with any product failure situation. We always do our best on your behalf, but we are sometimes at the mercy of our suppliers...hence the crash-replacement policy.
10. We suggest ALL purchases be taken to a local professional mechanic for installation.
11. Finally, please read all fine print and disclaimers during checkout process for exact policies and details on shipping, returns and more.
12. Exchange or refund on unworn and unwashed soft goods will be excepted for 30 days after purchase. Unfortunately due to nature of bib shorts and tights, we can not except returns or exchanges on them.
13. All online orders for return are at the buyers expense and can be mailed back to
345 Sorauren Ave. #4
The Blacksmith Cycle Team