7MESH Freeflow Jacket
The Freeflow Jacket insulates and breathes, warming when needed, and venting off excess heat when the speed picks up. Heating and cooling - that's a tricky combination. But by pairing thoughtfully-placed Polartec® Alpha insulation with a smart double weave ripstop nylon that both quickly moves moisture out and restricts the air coming in, the Freeflow does just that, keeping you comfortably warm, whether you're working hard on the bars, or hammering a descent.
Pair the Freeflow with one of our long sleeve jerseys to combat the deep season freeze, and you’ll find that its versatile combination of wind protection and insulation makes for one very high rotation piece.
Features and Details
- 20d Nylon Double Weave Ripstop 100% nylon
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha 60gsm (54% recycled content)
- #4.5 Reverse coil
- Elasticated hem with silicon gripper
- Polartec® Alpha in key areas for warmth and thermal regulation
- Highly breathable double weave fabrics
- Zippered pocket
- Soft brushed collar and chin guard
- Reflective logos
- Packs into its own side pocket with double sided zipper