ULTRADYNAMICO Cava Robusto Tire
Our Catalan Cava is a fine wine indeed. A minimalist tire for those who want the free speed of a high volume slick but need a tire that is more predictable in looser corners. Designed to be used as a pair, or as the rear compliment to a Rosé front tire for extra cornering and braking traction.
Features and Details
- 3D diamond file tread massages granular terrain for perceivably 20-30% more traction than a slick
- Slightly higher volume than the Rosé, giving it the same effective outside diameter, leaving geometry unchanged when pairing with Rosé up front.
- High carbon brevet compound for longer (normal) tread wear
- Less susceptible to tread slashes than a true slick
- Robusto sidewall protection for getting rowdy on the one-track, touring and the rambunctious, rugged chunk guzzler.
- High TPI mystery casing underneath that Robusto, BTW
- Robusto means you can ride CERTIFICATION free
- Leak free sidewalls
- Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35 psi (650b); 30-40psi (700c)
- Tubeless compatible
- Continuous center negative dark space aeronautic deltas for pure intoxicating SPEED
- Tires packaged and sold individually
- 650b x 47.99mm and 700c x 42.??
- 520g and 475g