Chapter 2 KAHA with Mana Bar
The KAHA features fully integrated cabling via the MANA-GRVL Handlebar, Internal downtube storage compartment as well as a race ready and well balanced performance geometry.
The design brief for the KAHA was relatively simple, scratched onto the back of an envelope were the words “Controlled Speed”.
However, the journey to arrive at the perfect solution was anything but simple. We don’t want to skimp on practical details like storage, pannier/ fender racks, or ability to fit TT-Clip bars. Iteration after iteration, review after review, every little detail and decision was scrutinized to the nth degree.
Needless to say, all that effort was worth it, as the final deliverable achieves all the performance metrics we had envisioned for a High-Performance Gravel Racer.
Features and Details
- Carbon: 100% Made in Japan by Toray
- Fork Rakes (2): XS, S (65mm offset) and M, L, XL (55mm offset)
- Frame Weight: 1,099g Size M +/-3%
- Fork Weight: 409g +/-3%
- Handlebar/Stem (MANA-GRVL): 330g (100x491mm) +/-3%
- Headset: 1.5” C2 Integrated System
- Mechanical & Electric Shifting: Versatile Groupset Options
- Electronic Shifting: SHIMANO® Di2, SRAM® eTAP & Campagnolo® EPS compatible
- Battery Type: Di2 SM-BTR-2 or BT-DN300 and EPS V3 Battery Compatible
- Tire Clearance: 47mm (700C) & 47mm (650B)
- Brake Type: Disc Only (140 & 160 Rotors)
- Bottom Bracket: Internal T47 (85.5)
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 4210:2014
ALL COLOURS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER ON REQUEST