FARA x @SaveThePostalService - F/All-Road Frameset Size 59cm
This project is a collaboration between Blacksmith Cycle and Dr. Curtis Bullock better known as @SaveThePostalService. This Fara F/AR is painted in Curtis' "Signature Style." All of his work is 1/1 meaning there will never be another one like it. Inquire about a Fara frameset or a custom paint job of your own today!
The city of Oslo is our home. No other city provides the close proximity of both quiet country tarmac roads and remote wilderness gravel tracks. This cycling ecosystem has inspired a new style of riding that led us to the design of the F/All-Road. Our specially developed All-Road bike is as quick and responsive on tarmac as it is smooth and comfortable over uneven gravel roads.The adventure begins where the asphalt ends.
Take your adventures to a new level with the F/All-Road. This bike will quite simply go anywhere you want it to, and you will have a blast getting there! Generous tire clearance means you can run anything from fast road slicks for group rides with your friends, up to 38mm gravel-ready all-rounders to allow for exploration; all whilst maintaining a quick and responsive ride. The Frameset only option includes all necessary hardware, such as Token A-box, a set of lightweight thru axles and a set of grommets and bolts.
Features and Details
- Size 59cm
- Carbon fiber frame and fork construction
- Frame weight 980 grams.
- Fork weight 390 grams.
- Integrated Baggage System.
- Integrated Fender mounts front and rear.
- Fender Mounts light rack option.
- Three bottle mounts.
- Bento mount on top tube.
- Cargo cage attachment on fork.
- Front/rear flat mount disc brakes 140mm (160mm w/adapter).
- Fully internal brake cables front and rear.
- Fully internal derailleur housing front and rear.
- 1.5” Token S-Box integrated headset w/internal wiring.
- 27,2 mm round seatpost, universal clamp
- 100mm and 142mm TA 12mm axles.
- BB386 bottom bracket standard.
Free shipping on most orders over $200.
30 day returns/exchanges.
For more details click here.