GARMIN Tally RK200 Powermeter Pedals
Rally RK200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter pedal delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding.
Features and Details
- Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, these sleek pedals install like any pedal. And they’re quick to transfer between bikes.
- In addition to total power and cadence, Rally RK200 measures much more. These metrics help you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to help you improve.
- Measure power from your left leg versus power from your right leg to get a better look at how symmetrically you’re producing power.
- Track the amount of time you spend in each position, and gauge position effectiveness.
- Get a clear look at where you’re producing power in the pedal stroke.
- Ensure proper cleat position by keeping track of where power is applied on the pedal.
- For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favorite cleats in mind.
- Make sure you’re ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.