QUOC Mono II
Mono II is the latest version of our race-grade road riding shoe. Featherlight and supremely comfortable, it features a unidirectional carbon sole, a dual dial closure system, and an all-season, two-piece bonded upper inherited from our top selling silhouette, the Gran Tourer.
At the footbed, Mono II’s new vibration-absorbing insole features a ball-of-foot pressure point release, and comes with a choice of three arch support options for personalised comfort. Paired with a reassuringly supportive padded heel cup and tongue and developed from a hand-worked last that precisely follows the contours of the foot, Mono II represents the last word in long mile comfort.
Fine details like stylish, brogue-inspired zig-zag stitching and circulation-enhancing tongue trim complete the shoe.
Features and Details
- Handlaid, unidirectional carbon fibre sole
- Durable, weather-resistant upper (inherited from our Gran Tourer gravel shoes)
- Zig-zag detailing for enhanced strength
- Dual dial closure & custom-moulded lace guide for fast adjustment
- Precise, hand-moulded last
- Supportive heel padding
- Vibration-absorbing insole with ball-of-foot pressure point release
- Three arch inserts for custom-like fit
- 3-bolt road cleat compatible (Look/Speedplay)
- Featherlight at 249g (EU43)
Free shipping on most orders over $200.
30 day returns/exchanges.
For more details click here.