BONT Vaypor 23
Designed to deliver the absolute best in performance with a zero-compromise approach, the Vaypor 2023 is for the rider who demands it all. When power transfer, structural support and all-day comfort matter most, the all-new Vaypor is the shoe of choice.
Built using a revamped uni-directional carbon fiber base and featuring lowered carbon forefoot shaping, the Vaypor provides the very best in support while also accommodating to a greater range of foot types and shapes. Harnessing a dual-dial BOA® Li2 Fit System for a precise, secure and micro-adjustable fit, the Vaypor might just become your favourite cycling shoes ever.
Constructed using the highest quality carbon fiber from Toray of Japan, along with a lightweight Durolite upper, the Vaypor shaves up to 100g (per pair, size 42) over the current Vaypor S. For those looking to hunt that next PB, the Vaypor is your shoe of choice.
Matched with an upgraded Bont Cycling by Cobra9 innersole, the Vaypor can be further customised through the Vaypor Series innersoles (sold separately).
Features and Details
- 100% carbon fiber construction utilising hand-laid unidirectional carbon from Toray of Japan and Bont Cycling's proprietary heat molding technology.
- Ultralight and supportive Japanese Durolite upper for improved breathability, comfort and performance.
- Comfortable honeycomb fabric liner with lightweight padding and anti-stretch mesh for a cool and comfortable fit across the entire day.
- Industry-leading 3.6mm stack height (sole thickness) for a closer connection to the pedal, more rounded pedal strokes, improved stability and injury prevention.
- Front and rear drainage vents for breathability and water clearance across all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - Bont Cycling by Cobra9 innersole with carbon core and dual-density EVA.
- Sole Guard - Replaceable heel guards with 316 marine grade stainless steel fittings.
- Carbon steel cleat t-nut hardware for longlasting and hassle-free cleat installation and adjustment.
- Two widths with improved foot suitability across different shapes and types: Standard and wide.
- Cleat Mounting: Slotted 3-hole road pedal configuration with alignment grid and grip with increase cleat adjustment forward and rearward, when compared to a fixed hole system.
- BOA Li2 Performance Fit System with dual-dial adjustability for a fast, effortless and precision fit. Backed by a The Boa Guarantee, dials and laces are guaranteed for the life of your shoes.
- Weight - 200 grams (weighed, based on size 42 shoe).