BRIDGE BIKE WORKS Surveyor
Pre-Order your Bridge Bike Works today!
Frameset price is $4999.00
$2500.00 deposit for delivery later this calendar year within the first 100 manufactured.
Engineered and built entirely in Canada, the creation of Surveyor is a testament to aiming for the very best.
We looked at the needs of modern road and gravel riders and created a bike perfect for 90% of the riding most of us do. An N+1 destroyer. Not a hardcore gravel bike, not a dedicated crit racer, but incredible for everything in between.
You could legitimately win a grand tour on a Surveyor. But you could also win Unbound on a Surveyor. That’s what we set out to accomplish. A bike that excels on 28-40 mm rubber.
(Oh, and the “perfect” chainstay length? 417 mm. Tight enough for road racing, but long enough to house a 700x40 mm tire).
Features and Details
- Proprietary frame and fork, designed in unison to excel on any surface
- Clearance for up to 40mm tires
- Weight and stiffness of a modern road bike, with leading comfort and tire clearance in the category
- Agile handling with its tight wheelbase and industry-unique chainstay length
- Geometry designed for all-roads with lower BB drop and sloping top tube
- Massive tire clearance without compromises in geometry or aesthetics - no dropped chainstays or seatstays
- Internal cable routing: with 1x and 2x electronic options and 1x mechanical options (exterior routing possible)
- BRIDGE round seat collar and front-derailleur clamp for simplicity and durability
- T47-86 bottom bracket for industry-leading stiffness and reliability
- 12x100 and 12x142 axles with UDH hanger system
- Engineered and built entirely in Canada, the creation of Surveyor is a testament to aiming for the very best