CHAPTER2 TOA with MANA Bar
2-½ years in development with every detail carefully considered and meticulously executed, the TOA is the culmination of all the CHAPTER2 frames that have come before it. TOA which means “to be victorious, win” in Maori delivers an all-out, no-compromise carbon fibre race-ready frame platform designed, engineered, and manufactured to the most exacting standards.
Inspired by the TERE’s Performance All-Road DNA and the AO’s versatility, the TOA has all its cables/hoses tucked away from sight and the wind, creating an aerodynamically seamless transition between the MANA Bar and the TOA’s Kamm-Tail chassis.
Sporting a T47 Bottom Bracket for easy maintenance, the aluminium BB Shell works in unison with the high-tensile carbon carefully laid into the BB area to increase stiffness by up to 8% over the TERE. Additionally, the use of a Latex mandrel for the whole front triangle has increased the Headtube stiffness by 34% over the TERE for that out of the saddle and power to the pedals moment.
Other enhancements such as the optional MANA Bar, Quick-Fit headset spacers, up to 32mm of tire clearance, vibration dampening Seatstays, and Seatpost makes for a package that ticks all the right boxes.
Features and Details
- Carbon: 100% Made in Japan by Toray®
- Fork 2 Sizes: XS, S (53mm offset) and M, L, XL (43mm offset)
- Frame Weight: 1099g (Disc) Size M +/- 3%
- Fork Weight: 420g (Disc) Uncut +/- 3%
- Seatpost Weight: 135g Uncut +/- 3%
- Handlebar/Stem (MANA): 395g (100-420mm) +/- 3%
- Headset: 1.5” C2 Integrated System
- Gear Shifting Type: Mechanical & Electronic Shifting
- Electronic Shifting: SHIMANO® Di2, SRAM® eTAP & Campagnolo® EPS compatible
- Battery Type: Di2 SM-BTR-2 & EPS V3 Battery compatible
- Tire Clearance: 30mm (ISO) & 32mm Practical
- Brake Type: Disc Only
- Bottom Bracket: Internal T47 86.5
- Thru-Axle: Flat Mount FR 12x100mm, RR 12x142mm, E-Thru M12x1.5mm
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 4210:2014
- UCI Accreditation: UCI Approved
In the Box
- Quick-Fit Spacers
- MANA Bar